Become a Member
By joining Homes for Families, you are joining a collective group of
people that believe that all children deserve a home. Alone, voices may
be unheard, but as a unified group, we will be heard. Becoming a member
strengthens that collective voice.
here to become a member online.
Click here to download
a mail in membership form.
- Monthly membership meetings on public policy with guest speakers
to present on timely topics (e.g. rental assistance, new housing models,
strategies for consumer involvement). Meetings are open to families,
providers, and those dedicated to ending family homelessness. They are
held the second Wednesday of every month from 11a.m. – 1 p.m.
at 14 Beacon Street, Boston, 1st floor conference room.
- Advocacy events throughout the year at the State House and in local
- Forums, workshops, trainings, consultations and technical assistance
- Opportunities to participate in our Public Policy Committee
- Public policy updates and action alerts on issues that impact family
Annual Membership Dues:
- Organizations and businesses: between $125-$1,000 based on agency
budget for addressing homelessness.
- Individuals: $125
- There is no cost to families who are, or have been, at risk of experiencing